Rules for the return of the purchased goods
- When using the warranty conditions, the customer should make a notification using the contact form or directly to the manufacturer's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the product does not have the manufacturer's warranty card, then the document confirming the right to the warranty is the proof of purchase attached to the order.
- If the purchased product is damaged or, in your opinion, it does not function properly, please contact one of our Sales Representatives by e-mail or by phone.
- All kinds of inquiries regarding irregularities in the functioning of the purchased equipment should be reported to the employee at the time of filing the complaint.
- Repaired or replaced with defect-free goods are always sent back to the customer at our expense.